Thursday, August 11, 2011

Little Bits of Biarritz


We spent one short but sweet week in one of France's most most well known tourist destinations which goes by the name of Biarritz. It has a rich history with its more wealthy customers, but in more recent times, the place has been earning a whole new rep, as one of France's most epic surfing destinations.

There was no shortage of photo opportunities during our stay and we were blessed with plenty of sun, salt and sand. I also got my fair share of waves too which I was pretty stoked about!

These next shots are a mix of both colour and B&W. The three shots I chose to produce in black and white also looked great in colour, but in the end I decided there was something special about these shots with zero saturation. 

I hope you enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment